The Governor of the Krasnodar Territory Veniamin Kondratyev signed a decree on payments in the amount of 5 thousand rubles for each child with disabilities enrolled in public schools in the region, with the exception of children enrolled in preschool education programs. 51 million rubles were allocated from the reserve fund of the Kuban for this purpose.
The money will be transferred by the schools where the children study. In this case, parents must apply to a general education institution no later than May 31, 2020. Documents can be submitted in person or by post. Staff members work at schools to receive applications.
The parent or legal representative of the child must collect the following documents:
- an application for the payment of a one-time financial assistance with an indication of the method of receiving it (in case of transfer, indicate the account details);
- a copy of the child's birth certificate;
- a copy of the identity document of the applicant;
- a copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical commission valid during the period of study.
- guardians and foster parents must also provide a certified copy of the decision of the authorized body on adoption, guardianship, or a copy of a document or agreement on the transfer of the child to foster care.
After the document has been received, the school makes a decision on payment within five working days and transfers the money within two working days. If the applicant has provided an incomplete package of documents, he may be refused. After eliminating the shortcomings, the applicant has the right to reapply.