The one-year-old boy needed the help of surgeons. In Moscow, a one-year-old child played under the supervision of an older sister. However, when my mother returned and started collecting toys, it turned out that the set of the magnetic construction set was missing. The parents immediately called the ambulance. Both children were hospitalized for examination. X-rays showed that the magnetic balls were in the boy's stomach. Doctors of the Children's Hospital 9 named after G. N. The Speransky Department of Healthcare of Moscow performed an urgent operation on the child. We removed 117 small foreign objects from the patient's stomach with special instruments! Fortunately, the magnetic balls, attracted to each other, did not have time to disrupt the function of the stomach, - said the head of the department of purulent surgery 2 Nodari Zurbaev. Now the child's health is not threatened, he is being prepared for discharge. Doctors strongly recommend not to allow young children to play with small objects without constant adult supervision, and always pay attention to age recommendations and restrictions on toys. Earlier Letidor wrote about a similar story that happened in the UK. There, a schoolboy swallowed magnets to become the owner of superpower. Photo: Depositphotos Important to know: How to teach a child to help others. 7 main tips "My 100 rubles will not help anyone." Myths and Truths About Charity Signs of Foundations to Which You Can Give Money Without Fear Scale for Good: How Big Business Helps People What is the best cat movie for kids? Let's talk on TikTok!
2023 Author: Nancy Gustman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-20 20:08