- How did that story affect you when you and Vlad Ignatiev were punished for violating the regime?
- It was a very big and important lesson. I think everything happens at the right time. I study. You need to understand that you bear some kind of responsibility, that little kids want to be equal to you, so this situation taught me a lot.
- How did you react to that situation at home?
- Negative, but I understood it myself. You can’t take it positively. At first they scolded me, but then, of course, they supported me, because this is a rather unpleasant situation.
- Was it embarrassing or uncomfortable in front of your family?
- Of course, I was ashamed and uncomfortable in front of my family, team, fans. But it happens in life.
- Did you have a serious conversation with Nikolic?
- Oh sure. But he will stay between us.
- You were removed from the team.
- Well, you saw everything yourself.
- What did this whole story teach you? Maybe it's better to choose a company?
- It's not about the company. You just need to be aware of what you are doing, - said Magkeev.
Loko's defender got drunk at the birthday party of Ignatiev's girlfriend. She participated in "The Bachelor" with Creed
Seven beautiful winter trails to travel with family or friends