VORONEZH, May 15 - RIA Novosti. A four-year-old child was admitted to the hospital from a kindergarten, where he was poisoned by rat poison found in a locker for things, the regional department of the RF IC reported on Wednesday.
"According to preliminary data, in April 2019, a four-year-old boy, being in the locker room of the municipal state-owned preschool educational institution" Kindergarten of general developmental type 1 "of the Verkhnekhavsky municipal district of the Voronezh region, found in his locker a rodenticide for the destruction of rats and mice, which he tasted ", - the message says.
According to the investigation, the boy was taken to the hospital, where he received the necessary assistance.
On the fact of the incident, the investigation opened a criminal case on the provision of services that did not meet safety requirements.
"It was established that shortly before the incident, employees of the FBUZ" Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Voronezh Region ", within the framework of an agreement concluded with a kindergarten, in a preschool institution carried out preventive deratization from mouse-like rodents using the above rodenticidal agent," informs the regional prosecutor's office, which took to control the progress of the investigation of the case.
At present, the investigation is establishing all the circumstances of the incident, interrogations of the employees of the Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Voronezh Region and the workers of the kindergarten are being conducted, forensic examinations have been appointed.