Alana Mamaeva, the wife of Krasnodar midfielder Pavel Mamaev, said that she does not hide from the children what is happening around her husband. She also noted that they made a reality show out of the entire incident.
- You are not hiding anything from the children?
- It is impossible to hide the fact that there were so many months every day everywhere: on TV, in newspapers, magazines, on the radio, - Alana said in an interview with channel 360. - This topic was broadcast 24/7, almost what they eat there, like themselves feel. Made some reality show out of this. Of course, the kids know everything. They also communicate in the garden, communicate with children in the yard. It makes no sense to bind.
- Are they worried? Come from kindergarten, complain?
- They don't complain. They are already old enough, they understand everything, do not complain. They also write letters to dad. In principle, everything is fine, the children are waiting.
- You said about the reality show. It turns out that you are also the heroine of this show. So much attention to you. How worried did you feel about the whole situation? - Well, of course I had emotions. This is evident even from the fact that she spoke frankly about what happened in our country. I cannot say that each person will take it and tell it so calmly. Naturally, there were emotions that were captured by the media. Somewhere I said something myself. I struggled with stress in this way, it was easier for me to communicate with people, to tell and, perhaps, thanks to this I feel much easier to cope with the situation. Maybe it's easier for someone to hide everything in themselves. And I spoke out and it became easier for me. I even got a little distracted. I had to communicate with journalists for a long time. I had to control myself.
Mamaev, like Zenit forward Alexander Kokorin, is in jail. They are charged with the articles "Beating" and "Hooliganism".
Everything about the Russian Championship is here.