In maternity hospital 4 at the city clinical hospital named after V.V. Vinogradov for the first time in Russia opens a "school of fathers". The head physician of the GKB im. V.V. Vinogradova Olga Sharapova.
“We know how responsible parenting is, and we want to help future dads prepare for the most important event in life - the arrival of a child in the family. Many men, even the most courageous ones, worry about how they will cope with their fatherly duties, whether they will be able to become good, caring for their son or daughter, and - most importantly! - a skillful dad! After all, such a crumb is born - how not to harm it by accident!”- Olga Sharapova wrote on the Facebook social network.
The knowledge and practical skills gained in the lessons of the school of fathers will help future dads to fully participate in caring for a newborn baby, take care of him competently and be ready for any emergency situations, the chief chief executive is sure.
Classes are held according to the "club" type. The main part of the classes is carried out by the male team of doctors of the maternity hospital.
The school program includes classes on the following topics:
1. Pregnancy is 9 months together. Concise and accessible about pregnancy and possible complications
2. Childbirth: how does it happen, what to do, how to help your beloved?
3. Postpartum period: features and possible complications.
4. Provision of first aid for medical emergencies during pregnancy and after childbirth. Practical lesson on cardiopulmonary resuscitation using a phantom (phantom course).
5. How to take care of a newborn: we acquire practical skills with the help of a newborn dummy.
6. Psychological aspects of pregnancy and the postpartum period.
“Preparing for fatherhood is like a man!” Olga Viktorovna is sure.
The first lesson will take place on July 08, 2019 at 18.00. Registration by phone: +7 (495) 103-4646