Parents waited outside for several hours to enroll their kids in class.
On Saturday from seven o'clock in the morning in the Dzerzhinsky district of Yaroslavl, the parents of the kids lined up in a huge queue at the Palace of Pioneers. The preschool center starts work two hours later, but the excited parents got together much earlier to have time to enroll their child in the right group.
As it turned out, the parents' frenzied interest was not in dance circles, but in school preparation courses.
- This is a line of parents of the smallest from 3 to 6 years old - preparation for school, such every year. There is no queue for other circles, - said a local resident Natalya Ershova. - Preschoolers, even at the opening in the first minutes, take up all the seats, plus they form a waiting reserve.
Many netizens criticized the crowd of parents.
- If a child at four years old only goes to the garden, then the parents already have a feeling of guilt, and they urgently send the child to some kind of circle, - said Maria Antonova.
- Modern children have no childhood at all, soon they will immediately run from the maternity hospital to the section, - Angelica Yakubinskaya critically commented on the situation.
However, there were supporters of another position.
- And how will a child at 4 years old determine what he needs and what does not? Attending circles is a child's development, - Olga Sladkaya believes.
- Dances, songs, creativity, sports - almost all circles recruit children from 4-5 years old, - added Ilya Korolev.
Recently, 76.ru published valuable advice from a psychologist for parents on how to prepare a child for school, how parents should behave during the school year, in order to become a friend to their child.