In Yantarny, work in kindergartens is in full swing. There, builders are renovating preschool institutions.
EVGENIYA SOLOVIEVA, CORRESPONDENT:
- This is a small relaxation room. By September 1, this wigwam will be trimmed with amber, and soft pillows and blankets for children will appear inside.
In the kindergarten of 2 villages of Yantarny, the infrastructure is being updated, taking into account the needs of children with disabilities. So far, there are no such in the preschool, but just in case, the builders are expanding the doorways.
NATALIA MILOSERDOVA, HEAD OF D / S 2 POS. AMBER:
- A ramp will be installed to access the facility. A staircase walker will be purchased to move the child in the kindergarten. Under the Accessible Environment program, funds were allocated in the amount of 1 million 360 thousand.
Kindergarten 4 is much smaller in size. And the renovation work is not so large-scale. The basement rooms are being put in order.
Everyone is working on the beauty of the school. Builders with spatulas, children with crayons.
Contour maps will be straightened out by August and will take their central place in the geography office. The history and math textbooks also didn't have much dust left in the corridor.
ALEXEY ZALIVATSKY, HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION OF AMBER CITY DISTRICT:
- Children at home, and we decided to have time to repair. Four classrooms are being renovated at our school, plus the entrance lobby. We will also have a good video surveillance system installed at the school.
In the near future, there are plans to renovate the roof. More than three million rubles have already been allocated for this.
SOFIA BARINOVA, DIRECTOR MBOU “SOSH IM. MS LYUBUSHKINA "POS. AMBER:
- According to the inspection reports of this room, these are necessary works, these are important works. That is, I hope that by the beginning of the school year we will definitely do everything that is planned, because the work is underway, and at a fairly good pace.
Linoleum will be changed last. Just as by the rings on the trees one can speak of the number of past repairs, so in one of the offices they counted five layers of the old coating.
EVGENIYA SOLOVYOVA, CORRESPONDENT:
- In all the offices, the builders removed fluorescent lamps, since they no longer comply with SanPiNs, they make more noise than emit light, but they cannot be thrown into the trash just like that, since they contain mercury. The contractor will take them to a specialized facility for disposal.
Evgeniya Solovyova, Yuri Tverdyuk